This is an agreement between Party ‘A’ hereinafter called DISCOUNTBUDDY
PVT LTD doing business in the name of TAPO1 and Party ‘B’ that is your firm
and your agrees to give a certain percent of discount to our Customers.
Purpose of MOU
- Party ‘B’ will provide the mentioned discount to Party ‘A’ customers
after verifying with their essentials provided by Party ‘A’.
- Party ‘A’ will target audience location wise for Party ‘B’
- Party ‘A’ will give a brief on their website and App for Party ‘B’ depending
on specialty of their services.
- Party ‘B’ agrees to work with and coordinate with Party ‘A’ in the
development of their initiative to improve and expand business.
- . Party ‘A’ can take legal action on Party ‘B’ if they doesn’t provide their
offered services to Party ‘A’ customers as per the deal.
- Party 'B' will provide one discount at a time on their products or services
to Party 'A' customers.
Reason of MOU
The MOU between Party ‘A’ and Party ’B’ is for the following:
- Party ‘A’ will be responsible for generating customer awareness for Party ‘B’.
- Party ‘A’ will look after the promotion and branding for Party ‘B’ on their
Website, App, Social Media along with BTL & ATL Services.
- Party ‘B’ will be responsible to provide discounts and services to Party ‘A’
General Terms of MOU
- Confidentiality: Each party agrees that it shall not, at any time, after executing
the activities of this MOU, disclose any information in relations to these activities
or the method of carrying on the business of the other without consent of both
- Termination of MOU: The partnership covered by this MOU shall terminate upon
completion of the agreed upon period. The MOU may also be terminated with a
written one month notice from either side. In the event of non-compliance or
breach by one of the parties of the obligations binding upon it, the other party
may terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
- Addendum: Any addendum to this MOU shall be in writing and signed by both
- Renewal: The MOU will be renewed on the same clause as mentioned earlier; no
additional charge will be levied for the renewal.
- Insurance: It is the responsibility of Party ‘B’ to insure themselves against any
casualties. Party ‘A’ will not bear any responsibilities for Cost of Sickness,
Accidents or any other liability.
The terms and provisions in this MOU also apply to any subsequent Addendum to this agreement